- How to manage the different uses of water in a time of climate change?
- How can we optimize the use of wastewater and overcome the wastewater/drinking water model?
- How can we innovate, optimize and reinvent small water cycles? (e.g.: extractions from wastewater treatment plants, recovery of fatal heat…)
- How can we raise awareness of the different values of water and its patrimonial nature among the populations of large urban centers (e.g.: artistic achievements, training modules…)? To what extent can this have an impact on the economic model of water?
- Which mechanisms could raise awareness and forge new behaviors that reflect the variegated values of water?
- Which governance systems (e.g.: citizen deliberation and involvement toward the use of water) would optimize water use for all living beings and how the legislation and legal status could adapt to promote the virtuous use of water for all?