This site is published by Soscience, SARL with a capital of 2000€ whose head office is located at 17 rue André Antoine, 75018 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 800 062 44, intra-community VAT number FR29800062440, represented by Mélanie Marcel, manager.
Director of publication: Mélanie Marcel
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: n ° 2016-679 ), you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting
Persons responsible for collecting personal data
For Personal Data collected in the context of browsing the site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is Soscience, represented by Mélanie Marcel, its legal representative.
As responsible for processing the data it collects, Soscience undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is his responsibility in particular to establish the purposes of his data processing, to provide his prospects and customers, from the collection of their consent, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with to reality. Whenever Soscience processes Personal Data, Soscience takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which Soscience processes it.
Purpose of the data collected
Soscience may process all or part of the data:
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct email communication campaigns: surname, first name, organisation, email address
- for downloading documents and generating a prospecting file: last name, first name, organisation, email address
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on Soscience: surname, first name, organization, email address
Soscience does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analysis purposes.
Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with current European regulations, Soscience users have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data right of blocking or deletion of personal data of Users (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom Soscience will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they will have previously designated
As soon as Soscience becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, Soscience undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention proves necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the user wishes to know how Soscience uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify it or oppose its processing, the user can contact Soscience in writing at the following address: SOSCIENCE, Mélanie Marcel, 5bis rue Jadin 75017 Paris. In this case, the user must indicate the Personal Data that he would like Soscience to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport). Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on Soscience by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Soscience users can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Non-disclosure of personal data
Soscience is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its users to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without informing the customer in advance. However, Soscience remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
Soscience undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Client’s Information is brought to the attention of Soscience, the latter must inform the Client as soon as possible and inform him of the corrective measures taken. Furthermore, Soscience does not collect any “sensitive data”.
The user’s Personal Data may be processed by Soscience subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other sites present on the Internet cannot engage the responsibility of Soscience.
The website, identity and communication elements were developed in 2021 by SoScience